DJ Training and DJ Franchises in New Zealand
Addictive DJ's offer exclusive DJ training with franchise options soon to be available.
Have you ever wanted your own DJ business or to become a professional DJ?
Addictive DJ's are on the look-out for ambitious, honest, reliable and passionate individuals who have a growing desire for music and want to learn the art and skills of DJing along with music production to join our Addictive team.
To enquire about being accepted into our in-house DJ training course and becoming a team member please contact us by writing a 300+ word email telling us why you're the best and want to become a professional DJ. It would benefit to hear about what you think you can bring to the Addictive DJ team also.
Addictive DJ’s In-House DJ Training Course Includes
• What equipment your will need to buy to become a good DJ
• How to setup and pack down different DJ equipment
• Understanding musical structure
• How to cue a track using different platforms
• How to fade a track in or out
• How to beat-match your tracks
• How to perform cuts, stops and spin backs
• Where to place a new mix
• Matching rhythms
• How to avoid KEY clash during a mix
• How to mix different styles of media including Vinyl, CD's and MP3's
• How to use industry leading software like Serato, Tractor, Record Box & Ableton Live
• How To Play To A Dance Floor
• How to warm up
• How to read the crowd
• Choosing the next track
• Pacing and leading the night
• How to come on after someone else
DJ Master Classes (Advanced)
• How to EQ your system to improve sound
• Adding effects to your sets
• How to back Que
• How to scratch
• How to be a great Mobile DJ
Please note: Addictive DJ's are only taking applicants from the Bay of Plenty area for our in-house DJ training courses at the moment. Other regions to come in the near future.
Mobile DJ Franchising In New Zealand
Addictive DJ's are true pioneers and are rapidly becoming the first franchised mobile DJ company in the southern hemisphere. We have designed industry leading franchise systems designed to make the job of mobile DJing easier but most of all, profitable. Addictive DJ's will be offering opportunities to select young men and women with or without previous DJ experience to own their own mobile DJ franchise one day. If you want to be your own boss and be backed by an already successful DJ company that has systems in place to eliminate the hassle and years of trial and error, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Our mobile DJ franchise model will be one of its kind in the world and will be available late 2017. To be put on a communication list to hear about Franchise related news, please contact us today.
The following services will be included in our franchises
• Bay of Plenty based call centre to take client bookings and to support our franchisees
• DJ training and education centre
• In-house accountancy for our franchisees
• Insurance and lending partners for franchisees
• Equipment servicing and electrical certifications
• Back up and extra equipment hire
• Music supply systems
• A great franchise system
• Latest DJ equipment and software
• NZ wide marketing campaigns